Sunday, June 22, 2008

Food Storage - June 22nd-28th - Week 4

Wow, week 4 already? Where has June gone? In any case, happy summer everyone! I know summer officially began yesterday, but I'm wishing it today. This week's list isn't food, but it is important to have a stock of these items.


Week 4

White Sales! Buy a thermal blanket, some new pillows or new sheets. Buy a new sleeping bag or a tent.


Hmmm, new sheets. Yes, that would be a FABULOUS idea, considering my foot found a whole in my sheets near the bottom of the bed last night. Gee wiz! I've never seen sheets wear out like that. Then again, they were a cheap set from Walmart about 2 years ago. New pillows sound great too, since mine are all flat. I did finally read the label on one of the pillows, though. Did you know it is recommended to throw your pillows in the dryer once or twice a year on high to re-fluff them? I did not know that until recently.

No comments: