Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crafty Kim

Amazing! I am crafty after all!

For our Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment Meeting this next Thursday, our theme is "Faith of the Pioneer Women." We are going to be sharing dishes from our ancestors, talking about geneology, AND making pioneer rag dolls. This last one was a bit tricky since I did not want something that was going to cost any money, or require a sewing machine. It was very difficult finding a pattern on the internet, of which I couldn't find at all, but I found a picture of something similar to what I was looking for. After about an hour of cutting fabric from an old curtain and a bandana, and trying to piece it all together, this is what I came up with! I am very pleased and I hope we will have a good turnout.

1 comment:

Chris and Shelly said...

Hey Kim!
I was looking for the RS blog and ended up looking at some Mesa, AZ 5th ward blog. So I found your bolg and went from there! Here's our blog info- chrisandshellystol.blogspot.com