Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Day of School

Today was the last day of school for Rion. He was so excited for the summer, but will miss his teacher, Mrs. Remick. She is going to be going to the new school - Lakevue Elementary - next year, along with most of the other teachers at his school. I suppose that is part of life. As a thank you, he helped me make some homemade Honey Wheat Bread for her. This is one of the best homemade wheat bread recipes I have ever had! Very Yummy! I will have to remember to add the recipe later.
Since this was the last day of school, Rion came home with his report card. What a smart kid! He had most "meets expectations" and a handful of "exceeds expectations". We are so proud of him! I hope he continues with his love of learning all through high school!



No comments: