Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sleepy Time

Tonight I was out visiting new sisters in our ward with Lisa (RS President). When I got home just before 7:00, these are the scenes I came home to.


#1
#2
#3
Wow! How did that happen? And before 7:00pm none the less! Hailey and Rion spent the night at friends' houses last night since there was no school today. They must have been up late. Chase didn't have a nap since he didn't get up this morning until 10:00.


Hailey got up around 7:45 because she was hungry! She fell asleep on her bed around 5:30 after getting in trouble.


Rion got up somewhere around 7:45 and went straight to bed. He is still there right now. I hope he ate something before he fell asleep!


I woke up Chase right when I got home since I could tell he hadn't been asleep very long. We sat and ate chips and salsa for about 15 minutes to get him truly awake.


Silly kids!

No comments: