Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Moon


Isn't this the perfect Halloween moon? I took this picture this morning when Eric left for work around 6:40. It was so dark through the view finder, though, I wasn't sure exactly what I was taking a picture of, and the flash is useless for pictures like this. Hence, the little bit of roof in the shot. I enhanced the photo a little so we could actually see the cloud formations, and left the roofline in just for giggles, but I'm pleased with how well it turned out!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is a great picture! I didn't even notice the roof in it.

Your craigslist cabinet looks beautiful! Great purchase!

I am doing well, thank you. I will be 26 weeks tomorrow, so I am happy about that! :) Thanks for being good friends!

Orange Peanut said...

Kim - beautiful picture! You should enter that into a photo contest!

Lisa said...

People actually get up that early and stay up?! What will I ever do when my kids have to get up for school some day or my husband gets a 'normal' job? I must admit though that there are some spectacular things to see in the early morning (like what you caught on camera), the sunrise, etc.

Jodes said...

That looks so awesome!