Sunday, October 5, 2008

Entertaining Simple

I just found this TOTALLY awesome book by Author Matthew Mead. Yes, of course, it's an entertaining book, and I found it on a blog called Restyled Home. (Yes, I was blog hopping again.) And the best part is....it's an Entertaining SIMPLE book. I'm all about simple!


Here is a picture of the ingenious man who wrote this book...(Matthew Mead)



...and look at some of these fabulous creations! I mean, I'm no professional entertainer, but I think I can even master some of these ideas. As Matthew puts it, "Entertaining Simple is about restoring sanity to entertaining, without sacrificing style." Sanity is a good thing!




Needless to say, with the holidays coming up, and the annual Christmas Party on its way, I'm stoked about this book and hope to get it some time in the near future. For anyone else that wants to purchase this book, you can get it at virtually any bookstore across the U.S. and Canada (yes, Canada, in case the Vadnais' want to check this out!) or use the following link to Matthew's website.

4 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Thanks, Kim, for participating in the give-away! And yes, I am on the East coast!!

Linda

smartcookie said...

Thanks for spreading the Matthew Mead love! His work is fantastic.

Lisa said...

Just wanted to say hello and say thanks for inviting me to view your blog, what an amazing woman your are! Our family has really enjoyed socializing with ya'll. And thank you for allowing my little one to get his fruit serving for the day by eating all the tops of your muffins:0) I should tell you that I'm not surprised he did that, he won't even eat the outside of hotdogs- he's kindof a 'crust' psycho!

Orange Peanut said...

I just noticed that book on her blog today! I'm going to have to get my hands on that one.