Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween at Work

We actually got pictures of Eric's office for Halloween. How fun!

Eric's boss, Scott. Nice mullet!

Mimi and Drew

Kitty and Hippie

The "Big Cheese" and Native American

...and then there are Eric's costumes...and yes, that is supposed to be plural!

Bob the Builder (check out that cell phone and his tools!)



Plastic surgeon


Partly cloudy with a chance of rain!

And then he was also "smarty pants", with Smarties taped to his pants. He didn't get a picture of that, though. Always a ham!


2 comments:

Sarah Scott said...

Holy mac-a-joley, that was funny! Eric has always been inventive that way. Some of the stuff he came up with when we were teenagers was a riot (and I don't just mean costumes, he was funny in every aspect). I loved the "plastic" surgeon and the partly cloudy. I was laughing so hard when I saw them. And the look he has on his face when he's in the partly cloudy get-up is hilarious! I can't wait to see what he comes up with next year. I'm sorry I didn't get to see his smartypants outfit. Dang, that guy.......

Love you,
Sarah

Orange Peanut said...

Great costumes! Way to keep things fun Eric!