Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last Warm Weather Activities

It has been COLD the last few days...somewhere in the range of the mid 40's during the day, and certainly freezing at night. I turned the heater on officially night before last once it hit 63 degrees in my house. So, to celebrate the change of seasons, I decided to post a few "end of warm weather" pictures.

Now that my garden is offically gone, the kids have decided it's their turn to play in the dirt. Gotta love that hard hat!

Chase is absolutely obsessed with hitting balls with clubs, bats, anything long. I think he's going to be a great golfer!


My nieces were here a little over a week ago. Chase managed to find the little pool upside down with a bit of water in it, so what should he do?...how about stick his head in the water!



...and get Rylee to do the same thing. (Most likely so I wouldn't get mad and decide to just run and get the camera.)


Good bye summer!


4 comments:

The Barrow Bunch said...

Heater on?!?! We are dying of heat! Our AC broke and we are waiting to get it fixed. LOL It's still in the 80's during the day here. I will send some warmth your way, and you can send some snow my way. :)

Amie said...

Noooooo! I'm not ready for winter.

Jodes said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!! I am excited for winter! To cuddle up around the fire! My kids in the house ALL DAY LONG!!!! I am going crazy just thinking about it! I wouldn't be sad if you brought caramel popcorn to the halloween party!!! :)

Tomell Family said...

Well hello there. I haven't had the chance to actually write you but now I am making the time. How the heck are you guys? I saw the pictures from when you were engaged and it brought back some memories. Time sure does fly. And your hair was sooo long back then. I love how you have it now though. Your kids are beatiful! Please tell Eric I said hello. ;)