Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The cute sayings continue...

I have two for Hailey...

1. The other day we were talking about spiders. Hailey, in her ever growing wisdom, comments, "If spiders don't drink blood, they will get so disappointed that they will take over the world!" Wow! A disappointed spider! I had to explain to her that if they don't drink blood, they die...and then the bugs will take over the world.

2. We were watching a movie some time ago. There was a point in which the Lord's name was used in vain. Hailey always likes to comment that doing that is very bad! She then asked me what I do when there are bad words in my head. I told her that I like to sing a hymn or a Primary Song, or think about something uplifting. She replies, "Oh! When I think about bad words, I just say 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus' and then they go away!"

No comments: