Monday, April 21, 2008

Are You Prepared?

I have decided that I am going to start a "being prepared" list every Monday. This will help all of us to follow the Prophet's counsel and get our food storages in order. The idea is to purchase as much as you can each week of the listed items. Then, as you use the item, you need to replace it. Make sure to date the items you purchase so you can rotate accurately.

Here goes! (please note - some of the week #'s may seem odd. Just go with it!)

April - Week 4

Pasta: Spaghetti, macaroni, egg noodles, etc. Don't forget the macaroni and cheese!

Not too bad! That's easy stuff. Good luck, and hopefully by this time next year, you'll be feeling a lot better about your preparation!

2 comments:

Orange Peanut said...

You go girl! I will be watching for them! p.s. Love the new layout - which site did you find it at?

Kim said...

Oh yeah! I guess I forgot to change that in the Thanks! I found the paper on Digital Scrapbooking Place, since onecuteblog is going out of business.