Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

I know, I've been posting a lot today, but my brain has been quite full! This is seriously one of the best cookies I've had, and the easiest recipe ever! Thanks to Diana, I now can make these whenever I want!


Pumpkin Cookies

1 small can pumpkin (enough to make 1 pumpkin pie)
1 box spice cake mix
chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, or whatever else you feel like adding

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together pumpkin and cake mix. This will be thick, so make sure you mix it enough to get all of the cake mix moist. Add enough chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts for your liking, about 1 1/2 cups. Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake about 20 minutes.

That's it! Easy breezy! Do not add any of the ingredients that the cake mix asks for. The recipe is for the cake mix only. And, it's such a great recipe that my assistant kept eating the batter!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's awesome! After eating them, I went to the store to the store to get the ingredants. I can't wait to eat them again! (And I ate all the ones you gave me.....lol)

The Scotts said...

I have been looking all over for a good pumpkin cookie recipe, but all the ones I tried were very disappointing, not much flavor. I really want to try this recipe because if it pleased you then it has to be good! And besides, it just looks so easy how could I say no?
--Sarah