Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hunger

I'm constantly amazed how Kindergarten has thrown my children into a feeding frenzy. Rion's appetite increased dramatically once he started Kindergarten, and I'm finding that Hailey is now getting bit by the hunger bug. Today, for example, she got home from school just before 11:30. For lunch she had a turkey sandwich and a string cheese. Not even 5 minutes later, she was still hungry, so she had a bowl of cereal...and then she had a fruit leather. Wow! I asked her why she was eating so much lately and she replied, "Moooommm, (you have to add the little girl whine to that word...) Kindergarten makes me hungry!" I think my food bill is going to increase a lot this year with two in school!

3 comments:

The Barrow Bunch said...

I totally know what you mean. I wish Shaunee got home at 11:30 :( She doesn't get home until three, but she is HUNGRY. She eats lunch and has a snack before coming home........

Fawn said...

Hey Kim, I love your blog! Angie said the wedding went well--did you bring your camera??? I'm dying to see pics of Tamara! Your kids are darling--how fun to see them growing up.

Kim said...

I did it, Fawn! I posted a few photos. :)