Friday, August 8, 2008

Addiction

I know, not a very happy topic, and mine is especially tragic! I am addicted to CRAIGSLIST! Someone send some intervention! Ok, not really. I love craigslist, though. I'm not on it every day, but I am on it quite frequently throughout the week. Over the passed year I have found the following items:

3 pictures frames - $12


nasty looking bench that was kept outside - $10 (now looks like this after some loving care)


end tables to use as nightstands - $10 each (we were using a large plastic container and a tool box with a flat top from Dec 2006 until a week ago)

two of these doors from an old china hutch that will go on the wall once I've restored them - $30

Find of the century! - a functioning hot tub for $150 that looked like this

and now looks like this! (that's a towel on the steps, it was COLD!)

And today, once again, another great buy. This elliptical for $100!

There have been other things, such as a twin/full wooden bunkbed with mattresses and matching dresser for $300, and a kitchenaid mixer for $95, but I have a hard time rembering the rest of them! Sad, huh? Somebody help me!


2 comments:

Amie said...

Kim, Kim,Kim...well, I actually can't say too much. I too am addicted to Craigslist. I have only bought lumber, windows, etc...for the addition. Oh wait, I did get a Kettler tricycle for $40. I have sold a few things though. But I do look everyday (right now for a steal of a deal on a sectional, no luck yet). Sorry I can't help you on that intervention, but you ARE definitely in need of one. :)

Josh, Karyn, Kael, Jett, Jake, and Jaxyn said...

Don't forget the sink you found for us, (that we are EXTREMELY happy with, btw)...thanks again!!! :)