Monday, August 4, 2008

Food Storage - August Weeks 1-4

I have decided to change the way I do my food storage list. I have created a sidebar post with an entire month all written out. I think this will help with advanced planning. I will likely post the next month's list a week prior to that month. Good luck!

Just for giggles, here is the list. As it moves down the posting row, you can always look at the sidebar.

August Food Storage List

We will see the day when we will live on what we produce."


Week 1 - August 3rd-9th

Back to school sales! Paper, pencils, crayons, envelopes, stamps, journals.

Week 2 - August 10th-16th

Baking powder, soda, corn starch, vanilla, bouillon cubes, cooking spray, yeast.

Week 3 - August 17th-23rd

Tomato Week! Salsa, juice, sauce, whole, chopped, paste, pizza and spaghetti sauce.

Week 4 - August 24th-30th

Do some fruit canning or drying. If not, then buy it! Watch for sales!

2 comments:

AlwaysMee said...

I wanted to let you know I apperciate your food storage posts. I have been trying to get mine going. Thanks, Mee

Kim said...

You are most welcome! :)