Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trunk or Treat

It has been a VERY busy day! Not only have I had to get ready for trick or treating, the trunk or treat, and cleaning the house for the football game, I've also had to work! Wow. I made it, though!

I found these really cool sweatshirts at Old Navy yesterday for $2 each! I bought 3, one for each child. They LOVE them, and it's a good thing because Chase decided he didn't want to dress up today. Oh well. At least he was somewhat festive.


The trunk or treat was a lot of fun, with good food! I was hoping more people would decorate their cars, but alas. Maybe next year. This was my creation.


SPOOOOOKYYYY!



Rion won the child's contest for best costume. He was Kip from Napolean Dynamite and Hailey was a glitter witch.

After trunk or treating, we came home and passed out candy. Hailey and Rion went around the subdivision with friends and got even more candy. Go figure. It was a fun night! On to the next holiday!

No comments: