Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Dance

Date night! I love date night. I would love to say that we never get one, so when we do it's extra special, but that's not the case. Since we go to the temple every week, we know we have date night regularly. However, tonight's date night was the Stake Halloween Dance. I sent this picture to Eric to see if he wanted me to have the pretend mole for my costume. Let's just say, he liked it. (I do believe his exact words were, "Mmmmm, Seeexxxxyyy!" hee hee hee)


We borrowed some awesome biker gear from Gail, a lady Eric carpools with. I think we looked the part, even if I do say so myself! We went with Melissa and Boyd Ricks to Sizzler first, which was WAY packed because of their 2 steak dinners for $10.98 deal. Worth it, though. Their steak was GOOD! Then off to the dance! We had such a blast! Hopefully I'll have more pictures to add once I can get them off Eric's iPhone and from friends.



No comments: