Friday, September 26, 2008

Eek!

Have you ever seen a spider like this? I was mowing the lawn yesterday when I noticed this guy hanging half way between the hot tub and the fence. Wow! I at first thought he was a pile of crumpled up dead leaves until he stretched his legs and started scurrying off under the hot tub cover. I couldn't believe how spiny he was! I guess I'd better start spraying the hot tub with Ortho now. I didn't even think about it before. Needless to say, I did not finish mowing the lawn !




3 comments:

Tory said...

SCARY! I have never seen a spikier (is that even a word?) spider. BJ found a hobo in our tub a few weeks ago, after that rain storm, and I thought that was scary, your is scarier! :)

The Shaffer's said...

That is just CREEPY! Yuck!

Amie said...

What a cool looking spider!