Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?!!!

Chase had yet another michief moment. I was downstairs working on something and realized that I hadn't seen Chase is a little bit. I sent Hailey upstairs to see what he was doing, and she found him in my bathroom painting his toenails! He did not want to cooperate for the photo, so this is the best I was able to get.


The unfortunate side of it...we have carpet in our bathroom! So the floor has been compromised. Anyone know how to get pink fingernail polish out of beige carpet? I knew we should have gone with a darker carpet!


6 comments:

The Barrow Bunch said...

I totally understand this moment. LOL I have some stuff that will take it out. If you want, I can send you some.:)

Kim said...

That would be fabulous! Or, if you have the name, I can see if I can find some over here...save on shipping costs. :)

The Barrow Bunch said...

It is actually from a company called Melaleuca. I will get some shipped out the first of next week. Love and miss you!

Jen said...

Can't you just use nail polish remover?

Kim said...

Yes, and no. The small areas it works okay, but the large areas tend to smear. Ugh! Just a little bit at a time! Maybe I should buy an area rug.

Camille said...

You can also use lacquer thinner, just don't use too much because if it soaks into the bottom of the carpet it will dissolve the glue. It works very well though, and is pretty inexpensive.