Monday, April 26, 2010

It's a Girl!


Yes, baby #4 is a GIRL! We are all so excited...except for Chase, but he'll get over it when he sees how cute she is. As of right now, her name will be Avery Janae. Hailey's middle name is Janae as well. Eric's sisters have the same middle name (Joy), so we thought we'd carry on the tradition.

Here are some fun pics of our precious girl!

If you look carefully, you can see that she has her feet crossed. What looks like a hand above the leg is actually the bottom of her other foot!

Face picture. These are always kind of creepy. :-)


This one is one of the favorites! Thumbs up to you too!

Now bring on the next 20 weeks!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love the ultrasound pictures, even though I usually can't tell what anything is!
I hope that you are feeling well! Good luck!

Angela said...

Congrats!!! Girls are the BEST!!!
I love the ultra sound photos... its so amazing to me see their tiny fingers and toes and etc. soo precious.. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you.

Anonymous said...

Haven't been to your blog in awhile and just saw your exciting news!! How fun you're going to have another girl. I hope the pregnancy is going well. I'll look more often for updates now. :-)

Kim said...

Yeah, I'm a little behind, aren't I? lol I'm hoping to find some time to catch up. Time seems to be an elusive thing these days! Things are going well, though. We'll see what the heat of the summer brings, now!