Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. With General Conference this weekend too, it really made celebrating the Resurrection our Lord and Savior a special one. The conference addresses were very powerful, and I think I lost count how many times I actually started crying. I can't wait for the Ensign to come out!

On Saturday, we had lunch at the Bradshaw's inbetween conference sessions. The kids had an Easter egg hunt out in the backyard. Chase and Wesley kept watch to see where the best places to go were. So cute.


Today, we watched conference and had Easter lunch at my parent's house. Larry's family, Richard, Lori's family, and our cousin Jeni and her family joined us. I haven't seen Jeni since before Eric and I got married. It's been a while. It sure was nice to catch up. After we ate, we had an Easter egg hunt in the house (in case it started raining), and then had these strawberries for dessert. Mmmmm. I'll take these over Easter candy any day!





All in all, it was a wonderful Easter. I hope everyone felt the Spirit as strongly as we did. I am truly grateful for the Atonement in my life, and for a Savior that has prepared the way for me and my family to return home to our Father in Heaven.


No comments: