Monday, March 30, 2009

Buddies Soap


I just found this AWESOME DEAL! Coupons galore and it ends up to be FREE! These cute little soaps are just that, and they are usually about $.97 a bar. Visit this blog and scroll down to March 13th, just under the Old Navy blog. I noticed that the $3/3 coupon doesn't work, though. Maybe you'll have better luck! One tip...you can print these coupons twice on every computer you have. (make sure to hit the BACK button and it will print a 2nd time) If you have multiple computers at home, then you'll be in for a GREAT deal!

2 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

Kim I think I need to call you because I heard you were a coupon person. I'm interested but i need to learn all the ins and outs!

David and Kendra said...

that funny that you could not get the 3/3 coupon to work that is the only one that worked for me!lol