Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter

I'm a few days late in posting my Easter photos, but better late than never!

I took a picture of the kids, all looking nice in their church clothes. Somehow, we all managed to be wearing red this year, so I decided to leave the red eyes alone since they fit in so well!

Our family has never really done the Sunday Morning Easter Egg Hunt ritual. Don't ask me why, it has just never really happened. Regardless, we still have fun hunting for Easter Eggs with the extended family and enjoying the true meaning of Easter - to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior.

We had Easter Dinner at my parents' house this year. Great food, and a lot of fun watching the kids go wild looking for eggs. Since I was running the video during the hunt, we didn't get too many pictures.

Chase was very eager to get his hands on the "good stuff". If you look carefully enough, you can count at least 3 pieces of candy he managed to shove in his mouth, complete with one wrapper! So, of course, it all came back out again.

Hailey just HAD to wear her new red dress...all day long! She was so excited about it, she didn't want to change after church.


And then there is Rion. Unfortunately, we left his bucket home this year, so we improvised. I don't think he minded too much, as long as he got some candy!


All in all, it was a good day. Other than Hailey feeding Eric a piece of candy with peanut butter in it (while we were at church), I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Now that Easter is over, though...bring on summer!


No comments: