Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

All the practice with the parasail finally paid off! We had our first successful flight Memorial Day morning and got my friend's son up about 100' in the air. It was a blast!

After that, we had fun taking friends out on the boat to get wet, and then we all came back to our home for an evening BBQ. It was a good day of strengthening friendships, and creating new ones!

Thank you to all the men and women who serve in the Armed Forces for providing me and my family and friends with the freedom to enjoy such a beautiful day! Aaron and Damon, I'm thinking of you!

1 comment:

Angela said...

looks like way too much fun... we will..glad to know you guys are still enjoying the boat... I did not even know they made those for personal use... your kids are so cute and all grown up.. goodness how time flies.. love you guys... hopefully someday we will make it to idaho to see you... & play...